PREREQUISITES FOR TRAINING
- Driving license issued by an employer.
- Certificate of medical fitness.
- Drive and use, in safety, mobile lifting platforms for personnel (PEMP), according to the CNAM R 386M recommendation
- Know how to pre-assemble structural elements on the ground
- Direct lifting and assemble structures at height
- Secure your lifting and handling activities through safe driving training
- Transmit the skills necessary to safely operate self-propelled or lifting mobile equipment: forklifts, tailgates, hoists, pallet trucks, cranes, etc.
- Classification and technology of equipment
- Use adapted to each category of equipment
- Suitability: machine - work to be done
- Checks at the beginning and end of shift
- Safety and traffic rules
- Use in a work situation
- loading and unloading of a machine carrier
- Detection of anomalies and maintenance operations